Free shipping in the US
For the more advanced DIYer with their own hardware, we offer the option to purchase the UTD Interface Board separately for use with your Edison, ST Dev board, RPi, or other favorite microcontroller. Each Interface Board comes with a Breakout Board for easy plug-and-play installation. Please note that our Under-the-Dash (UTD) Interface Board is the exact hardware you receive with a complete M2-UTD minus the Processor Board.
- 2 channels of CAN
- 2 channels of LIN/K-LINE
- 1-J1850 VPW/PWM interface
- 1 single-wire CAN (GMLAN) interface
- Circuits to protect from overcurrent, reverse voltage, and overvoltage.
- 6 general purpose driver circuits, source or sink up to 1A at 12 volts
- 1-26pin general purpose connector (more information available here)
What’s in the Box:
- 1 M2-UTD Interface Board
- 1 Breakout Board
- 1 Macchina sticker