Free shipping in the US
M2-UTD is an open and versatile automotive interface that can take your car to the next level. It takes the form of an OBD2 "under-the-dash" dongle. Use it to customize your ride or as a development platform for your next product. M2-UTD works with almost any modern vehicle and features an SAM3X ARM Cortex-M3 processor at its core (the same processor as the Arduino Due) as well as an XBee form factor socket that allows for many wireless expansion capabilities including BLE, WiFi, GSM, 3G, LTE, GPS and much more. With the right interface board (such as our SuperB) it can even be used to reprogram the M2 wirelessly! M2-UTD has all the interface circuitry needed to connect to the 5+ standard OBD2 protocols plus other interfaces.
- 2 channels of CAN
- 2 channels of LIN/K-LINE
- a J1850 VPW/PWM interface
- a single-wire CAN (GMLAN) interface
- High-speed microSD card slot
- Native USB, can act as device or host (microUSB port)
- 5 built-in LEDs
- 1 RGB LED
- 4 tact switches (2x User-configurable, 1x RESET, 1x ERASE)
- 32Kbits non-volatile EEPROM
- Protection circuitry from overcurrent, reverse voltage, and overvoltage.
- 6 general purpose driver circuits, source or sink up to 1A at 12 volts
- a 26pin general purpose connector (Hirose DF11-26DP-2DS(52) with a 2mm pitch)
The processor module can be substituted with our Breakout Board to more easily use the M2 interface board with your choice of processor.
And it’s all open-source!
For detailed documentation on the M2 click here: http://docs.macchina.cc/m2/